=

Posts

Search This Blog

Translate into in your own Language

In the surrounding, you live you have a responsibility towards the environment This presentation give you an idea about your responsibility as HSE Professionals.


The Contents are :

Introduction
Environmental Policy
What is Pollution
Spill
Use of Neutralizers
Spill Response Guide on Emergency should be
Response Flow Chart
Definition of Waste
Types of Waste
Management
Disposal
Tips
Environmental Control
Summary of the Presentation


10 comments:

  1. I need the document.It is very important

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have this document

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very important document

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to get in soft copies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank alot for this document. How can I be getting updates through my mail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is execellent,pls how do i get this document ? My email is emmaokorie07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The main page says you're not authorized to view the document.

    Can you please share it on tariquek84@yahoo.com

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good presentation for Environment
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice presentation, I would love to have the PPT sent to my email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Sir,

    Thanks for the sharing data

    ReplyDelete